Bring Reach & Raise to Your Town
Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s Reach & Raise knows no boundaries. If you’re not near a current host city, you can create a yoga-themed event in your own
community. Like all of our Do It Yourself (DIY) events, all you need is commitment
and a core group of friends, family, and co-workers. In just a few easy steps, you can be a part of
- Set a fundraising goal and choose a location and yoga instructor.
- Contact LBBC to register your event. Whether you’re doing something
large or small, we’ll provide information to help you pull your event together.
- Invite everyone to be a part of it!
Send personalized emails, post to facebook – even hang up posters
at work – you never know who will want to come.
Ask local businesses to consider donating as well.
- Put your personal stamp on it – whether it’s non-traditional yoga
music or wine and cheese after the class, you should do you!
- LBBC will stay in touch with tips and information about the event,
prizes and giveaways, and social media support
- Hold your event, take pictures, and have fun!
- Wrap things up by posting to social media, sending thank yous, and
submitting money raised to LBBC.
The LBBC staff is here to support your efforts with instructions, materials, incentives and advice.
Reach out to Elizabeth Mairs, Manager, Fundraising Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (484) 434-8301. Before long, you can be making a difference for people impacted by breast cancer.